Your Legal Rights


My Driver’s License Is Suspended Because I Owe Court Fines. Without A Job, I Can’t Pay My Fines and Without A License I Can’t Get A Job. How Can I Get Help?

You can contact Southwest Virginia Legal Aid to apply online at or you may call toll free to 1-888-201-2772 .

A new law enacted in 2017 makes it possible for people in your situation to meet their financial responsibilities and get their driving rights back. An organization called DRIVE TO WORK can assist you in setting up payment plans in each court where you have unpaid fines. If you wish, you can make regular payments to them and they will send the money out to the courts on a regular schedule for you. | 1-888-201-2772

Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs